Child Benefit Contact Number 0300 200 3100

By | April 6, 2016

Are you searching for Child Benefit Contact Number? We have listed all important contact information of Child Benefit Customer service such as official email, website, contact form, postal address, postal headquarter and other relevant information which can help you in reaching a live person at child benefit office faster.

UK government provides its child benefit services to its eligible citizens. Any one who is a parent or a guardian (irrespective of their income or saving) of a single child or more  can apply for this service. if you are taking care of a child and taking care of his/her health, school etc or your child is not with you and living outside you are still eligible for the child benefit. HMRC also known as Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs is the main administrator of child benefit in united kingdom. you can get  £20.70 per week or more for the first child and  £13.70 per week/per child for 2nd and more children.

Only one person is allowed to claim Child Benefit for a child in their care. To claim child benefit and receive benefits to take care of your child you need to fill form CH2 and send it to the address given below along with the original birth certificate and relevant documents asked in the form. It can take more than 2 weeks to process your claim so you need to be patient and keep calling child benefit office for any update.


Child Benefit Contact Number

If you are applying for child benefit then please call the below number. if your partner is calling for claim then you must authorize him/her before calling these help line numbers.

call via Telephone: 0300 200 3100
Textphone : 0300 200 3103
Outside UK: +44 (0)161 210 3086

When to call
Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
Saturday, 8am to 4pm

Child Benefit Office

Child Benefit Office
PO Box 1
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE88 1AA

Official Website : Link

You can call child benefit for below reasons.

  • for claiming child benefit.
  • to pay tax charge if your income is more than 50 thousand pounds.
  • to report any annual income change.
  • to report any birth or adoption of new child.
  • to get approval for education and training.
  • to check how long it will take to be paid.
  • help in getting CH2 form filled and proper documentation.
  • remarriage or divorce.
  • discussing any disputes.
  • to stop child benefit.
  • any other relevant reasons.

Please call the above number and they will help you in answering any questions you have.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *